USEFUL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS
A website has been set up to support DEF’s/evangelicals in the General Synod elections later this year: www.ceecgs2021.co.uk.
Resources for LLF are now live on CEEC website: http://www.ceec.info/living-in-love-and-faith.html
Websites/blogs to refer to for LLF resources:
1. CEEC www.ceec.info
2. EGGS www.eggscofe.org.uk
3. Living Out https://www.livingout.org
4. Ian Paul https://www.psephizo.com
5. Church Society https://churchsociety.org/resources/page/living_in_love_and_faith_resources
6. Martin Davie https://www.latimertrust.org/product-page/living-in-love-and-faith-a-concise-introduction-review
7. Anglican Mainstream https://anglicanmainstream.org/living-in-love-and-faith-the-church-of-englands-discernment-process-on-marriage-and-sexuality-owes-too-much-to-the-spirit-of-this-post-modern-age/
Books/articles - Power, culture and abuse
1. Diane Langberg - ‘Redeeming power …’ https://www.dianelangberg.com/redeemingpower/
2. Bishop Andrews article 2017 - https://www.churchofengland.org/safeguarding/overview/news-and-views/statement-bishop-guildford-andrew-watson
3. EA (on ‘spiritual abuse’) - https://www.eauk.org/resources/what-we-offer/reports/reviewing-the-discourse-of-spiritual-abuse
4. Lisa Oakley and Justin Humphreys - https://spckpublishing.co.uk/escaping-the-maze-of-spiritual-abuse
5. Ollie Lansdowne - https://ivpbooks.com/blog/guest-post-how-penal-substitution-is-the-antithesis-of-spiritual-abuse.html
Books/articles - Sexuality
1. Ed Shaw – ‘Purposeful Sexuality’ - A CEEC 20% discount code is now LIVE (until 20th March) via: https://ivpbooks.com/purposeful-sexuality
. Code is: CEECPURPOSE
2. Martin Davie - 'Living in Love and Faith - A biblical response' - to be published by Dictum Press on 6 April
Church Planting - ODEF Meeting November 2015
How churches can support each other through financial giving
Please read the article here
Revisionist view on the Centurion's Servant and responses
Please listen to Dr Jeffery John’s ‘take’ on Jesus healing the Centurion’s Servant here – it is only 14mins long.
Two excellent responses that are well worth reading are here
First by Revd Dr Ian Paul.
Dr Robert Gagnon writes a rather deeper article here which also exposes John’s twisted exegesis.
Guarding the Deposit - Apostolic Truth for an Apostolic Church
download pdf link here